On Monday we will take some time to go over why we sketch and what really is a sketch. Students will be asked to complete a self evaluation on their sketchbook assignment that they turned in on Friday.
Most of the week will be devoted to their "Beginning" project. They will have work days on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Tentative deadline for the project will be midweek the week of Sept. 4th.
On Wednesday we will have discussion on the Belief paper that students completed last week.
DATES AND DEADLINES:
1) WEDNESDAY, AUG. 30th: Schedule #2- Advisee meeting at the end of the day
2) FRIDAY, SEPT. 1st: First Pep Rally of the school year
3) TUESDAY, SEPT. 5th: Poster Club meeting in the Art room after school until 3:30 or 4
4) MIDWEEK, WEEK OF SEPT. 4th: Tentative Deadline for the "Beginning" Project
5) TUESDAY, SEPT. 12th: First Art Club meeting of the year after school in the Art room