We will be wrapping up the Altered Book project this week. Students will have Tuesday and Wednesday in class to finish it up. The finished Altered Book project will be due at the beginning of the class on Thursday the 7th. We will have a class critique and self evaluation on Thursday and Friday in class.
A reminder that the art box with supplies is due in the Art room by class time on Friday, Sept. 8th. If anyone has had any trouble getting supplies they need to see me before THURSDAY.
Next week we will be starting with composition and drawing.
DATES AND DEADLINES:
1) TUESDAY, SEPT. 5th: Poster Club meeting in the Art room. It is after school until approximately 4:30. Students do not need to stay the whole time. ***It is also an out of uniform day to benefit Hurricane Harvey victims-minimum donation of $3.
2) WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 6th: Meet the Teacher Night - 7:00-9:00 pm
3) THURSDAY, SEPT. 7th: Altered Book Project DUE at the beginning of class
4) TUESDAY, SEPT. 12th: First Art Club Meeting of the year!! It will be after school in the Art room until about 3:30. Come and help out with organizing the activities that you want the Art Club to do this year.
5) THURSDAY, SEPT. 14th: First Sketchbook assignment of the quarter is DUE