I will finish the introduction to the Semester Project (which will be a Breadth piece for you) on Monday. You will have time to continue working on Concentration pieces or start research on the semester project. Concentration Piece #4 is DUE on Tuesday.
The Semester Project for AP students is the Art and Poetry Piece and at least one Concentration piece.
DATES AND DEADLINES:
- TUESDAY, NOV. 21st: Concentration Piece #4 is DUE
- THURSDAY, NOV. 23rd: Art Club will be Face Painting at the Price Hill Thanksgiving Day Parade. Times are approximately 9:30 am until noon. Please see Mrs. Plagge if you can help out or would like more specific information.
- TUESDAY, NOV. 28th: Poster Club and you will need to show Mrs. Plagge a copy of another poem if you find it more interesting by this date.
- WEDNESDAY, NOV. 29th: DEADLINE to know which artist you would like to find inspiration from that would illustrate your poem best.
- FRIDAY, DEC. 1st: Sketchbook #5 DUE
- NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, DEC. 1st: To do initial research and to decide if that is the poem and the artist you want to use for your Semester Project.
- AFTER THANKSGIVING: I will meet with all of you individually to look at your sketch for the composition and go over any questions about media, size, or artist. I will let you know in advance when your time will be. You do not need to wait to talk to me. I would be glad to meet with you whenever you are ready.
- WEDNESDAY, DEC. 6th: Concentration piece #5 is DUE
- THURSDAY, DEC. 7th: Large Scale Painting DUE
- FRIDAY, DEC. 8th: Sketchbook #6 DUE
- THURSDAY, DECEMBER 21st: Art and Poetry Semester Project DUE