Students will have through Wednesday to finish up their "Beginning" projects. We will have a critique on Thursday, the 14th. We will be focusing on what they will want to do for their concentration. They will be looking at resources provided by AP Central to start generating ideas if they haven't yet.
DATES AND DEADLINES:
1) TUESDAY, SEPT. 12th: First Art Club Meeting of the year. It will be held in the Art Room after school. It should last about 45 minutes. There will be a discussion on creating a quarter zip this year for the Art Club. Snacks and drinks will be provided. All are welcome!
2) THURSDAY, SEPT. 14th: "Beginning" Project is DUE at the beginning of class
3) FRIDAY, SEPT. 15th: Sketchbook Assignment #4 is DUE
4) MONDAY, SEPT. 18th: Poster Club will be meeting in the Art Room after school. Artists are needed! It usually lasts until 4.
5) FRIDAY, SEPT. 22nd: Sketchbook Assignment #5 is DUE