After a longer than anticipated hiatus form their projects, this week students will go back to work on their "Beginning" project. I have extended the deadline for the AP guys because of the megaphone project. It is now DUE on WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 13th.
DATES AND DEADLINES:
1) TUESDAY, SEPT. 5th: Poster Club meeting in the Art room. It is after school until approximately 4:30. Students do not need to stay the whole time. ***It is also an out of uniform day to benefit Hurricane Harvey victims-minimum donation of $3.
2) WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 6th: Meet the Teacher Night - 7:00-9:00 pm
3) FRIDAY, SEPT. 8th: Sketchbook Assignment #3 is DUE
4) WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 13th: "Beginning" project DUE at the beginning of class
5) TUESDAY, SEPT. 12th: First Art Club Meeting of the year!! It will be after school in the Art room until about 3:30. Come and help out with organizing the activities that you want the Art Club to do this year.
6) FRIDAY, SEPT. 15th: Sketchbook Assignment #4 is DUE