On Monday of this week we will wrap up our Animal Wire Sculpture project with a short class critique. We will then begin work on our next drawing assignment.
The Challenge for the Candy Still Life Drawing will be:
- To take some leftover Halloween candy and to create an interesting composition based on the placement of the items.
- The students will each arrange the candy as a Still life.
- The students will be using colored pencils to create strong and layered colors that will give the objects FORM.
- The drawing will be done on either a white or black piece of 9’ x 12” paper.
- TUESDAY NOV. 10th: Sketchbook Assignment Due. (Draw something that you can't live without)
- BY FRIDAY, NOV. 13th: Field Trip Form signed by parent for church field trip.
- MONDAY, NOV. 16th: Candy Still Life drawing Due